Demand of Supply
A collection of evil deeds…
The face of Eberron is changing rapidly at the hands of a band of terrible evil-doers. The following is a chronicle of information gathered during the time of their rise to power. It includes some general information to help better understand the lands, parties, and items that are involved. There is further information from the group themselves on their thoughts and motivations. Perhaps by studying how this great reckoning will come to pass, we can better understand what we will need to do to stop it.
Demand of supply is currently on hiatus. We have picked up with some good characters in the campaign Selenaphobia. Please check out our work in the realms of not vile or dastardly, and keep up with the on-going mutation of the world of Eberron. The world is changing. The stories intertwine. Watch as it unfolds.
- Section 1 – The Tasks at Hand
- Section 2 – Places You Have Been or Know Of
- Section 3 – Journals and Summaries
- Section 4 – Calenders
- Section 5 – Historic Events and People
- Section 6 – Guilds and Organizations
- Section 7 – Miscellany
- Section 8 – Session Recordings – These are completely unedited, and, unfortunately, did not begin until a year into the campaign. We also missed a session or two, so my apologies for the breaks, but I hope that those out there will enjoy listening to our game sessions. Please leave a comment on our page if you’ve downloaded the audio, especially if you have listened, and enjoyed it. Thanks. SqueeEGA